T : +357 22666436
F : +357 22667917
M : email@example.com
Christos was admitted to the Cyprus Bar in 2010, having joined the firm as a trainee in 2009. He is also a barrister-at-law, having completed the Bar Vocational Course in London in 2008.
Christos’ work focuses on contentious insurance law litigation and disputes and commercial law. He also has significant experience in personal injury claims and has acted as a Cyprus personal injury law expert witness in foreign litigation.
Christos is approachable and communicates very well with clients in a language they understand, a skill which he has acquired while teaching business law to first year business studies students at Cass Business School.
Education and qualifications
- LLB, University of Southampton (2007)
- Bar Vocational Course, Inns of Court School of Law (2008)
- LLM, University College London (2009)
- Corporate and Commercial
- Employment and Pensions
- Litigation, Arbitration and Disputes
- Insurance and Reinsurance
- Personal Injury Claims and Compensation
- Private Client