Given the volume of interim order applications that are brought before Cyprus Courts, there has been a peculiar absence of guidance from the Supreme Court on a very important procedural issue, namely the significance of rebutting (or omitting to rebut) … Read more...
Latest News and Publications
- Administrative Court upholds decision of the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data on excessive collection of medical information September 22, 2016
- New interest rate law: restrictions on default interest rates and unilateral increases October 12, 2014
- New Cyprus merger control legislation October 10, 2014
- Supreme court clarifies the procedural approach to interim order applications October 5, 2014
- Welcome to our new website! October 1, 2014