The Liberalisation of the Interest Rate and Related Matters (Amendment) Law of 2014 (141(I)/2014) was published in the official gazette and came into effect on 9/9/2014. This legislation is an amendment to the Liberalisation of the Interest Rate and Related … Read more...
Latest News and Publications
- Administrative Court upholds decision of the Commissioner for the Protection of Personal Data on excessive collection of medical information September 22, 2016
- New interest rate law: restrictions on default interest rates and unilateral increases October 12, 2014
- New Cyprus merger control legislation October 10, 2014
- Supreme court clarifies the procedural approach to interim order applications October 5, 2014
- Welcome to our new website! October 1, 2014